What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where's the Classified section?

soundlogic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why does this site NOT HAVE a classified section, where members could buy from each other? Many hobby forums like this one, have the ability for these types of classifieds. I read aplenty about members here who decide to sell their wifi version to upgrade to 3G....would'nt it be nice to sell to another member, rather than deal with the flakes on Craigslist, etc.?
Just a thought

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have debated adding the section, but fear it could get over run with spammers and we would hate to see our members get ripped off.

OP
S

soundlogic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Granted, there is NO FOOLPROOF way to avoid slime...That could happen anywhere on the net. Using the feedback system, paypal, etc. helps keep things a little more on the up'n'up.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
An other forum I write on has a classified section that's hardly used. It's the source of many squabbles and a time waster for moderation.

Rules of this site would preclude sales of anything other than iPad related USED material. How scarce are those and easily sold elsewhere anyway?

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Frankly speaking even we are developer and manufacturer, i didn’t think here is a business place … so no classified is better if you wana do business Ebay is open place and better than here …. that’s my point of view

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't clone here to buy things. If I want something, I will go to a store I trust. Buying from strangers on a forum is not a good idea.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
I don't clone here to buy things. If I want something, I will go to a store I trust. Buying from strangers on a forum is not a good idea.

Then why do you "clone" here? ...... Sorry, couldn't resist :p the spell thing on the iPad cracks me up with the words it sticks in sometimes.....

I sell things on forums sometimes, but agree with the mods that it would be a spam magnet here. Can you imagine how many myipaddownloads spams would have to be culled everyday?

Most reactions

Latest posts