What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where can you buy an iPad from a shop? (UK)

tom1252

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where can you buy an iPad from a shop? (UK)

I know you can buy one from PC World, but none in my area have an instock and the same with the apple shop.

Yoshiki UK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try Curry's website, although i've found that stock seems even more limited there than at PC World.

Other than that, i don't know anywhere else that has them. I would recommend that you keep checking the PC World website, because the other week there were none in stock in any stores around me, and now the 32gb wi-fi (the one i want) is in stock in 4 stores within reasonable driving distance. You could also phone some PC world and Currys stores near you and ask if they know when they are getting more stock in, and if they could call you when they do.

keroro1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try Curry's website, although i've found that stock seems even more limited there than at PC World.

Other than that, i don't know anywhere else that has them. I would recommend that you keep checking the PC World website, because the other week there were none in stock in any stores around me, and now the 32gb wi-fi (the one i want) is in stock in 4 stores within reasonable driving distance. You could also phone some PC world and Currys stores near you and ask if they know when they are getting more stock in, and if they could call you when they do.

This. PC World in Sheffield didnt have any on Tuesday, Wednesday they got a box of 32gb wifi.

If you are looking for a 16gb one, the guy at the Sheffiled store told me they dont get them in that often, its mainly the 32gb and 64gb.

Yoshiki UK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its pretty horrible, because i'm going to get one when I graduate, which is in three weeks time, which means I can't go out and grab one now while they are in stock. Instead, they will be in stock until I graduate and then no-where will have them.

OP
T

tom1252

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where can you see which ones are in stock on the currys website for a particular store??

Yoshiki UK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go to the Currys homepage, type ipad in the search bar, click on where to buy, scroll down past the region names, click on the model you want, and then click on check the availability in your area. I've found if i put in my postcode it says there are no stores with it in stock, but if i put in a town or a town close to me it finds all the stores around that town.

keroro1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep, its much easier to do the availability with a town search rather than postcode.

Also, try each iPad individually - 16gb, 32gb, 64gb etc

IPad-Fan-64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also KRCS they sell them. They are premium sellers it's in the uk thats where I was going to get mine but sold out. But they do update there website what iPad they got in stock or when they will have them in.

I managed to get one from the PC World megastore.

OP
T

tom1252

iPF Noob
Reaction score
K thanks. There is a apple store about 30 mins from me. They are out of stock too.

Most reactions

Latest posts