What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cellular Problem (UK)

NSquirrel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am trying out my cellular connection with EE in the UK on my Air 2. (Btw, even though UK, this may affect others, hence posting here.) I remembered from yesterday when I turned off the cellular and went back to wifi, that I had used roughly 250MB and that I have another 10 days or so to use up my 1GB.

Anyway, I turned on cellular this morning and it said that my account had expired and I kept getting the dreaded popup to buy more cellular data time. Perplexed I tried the EE website and what a load of use that was! Their best solution seemed to be to go to an EE shop; a 15 minute drive. So back to the Ipad and I went to look at buying more data time -actually to see whether it was 1GByte of 1Gbit I had paid for; it is in bytes. There it said that I had 770MB left; account active and ends in 9 days. But still the Cellular 'button' on settings says expired.

If all else fails, either read the manual or re-boot. So re-booted and my cellular account is back fully usable again. So was this an iPad hiccup (8.1.3); EE or what? I don't know, but I thought I would pass on my result in rebooting in case anyone else has similar problems..

Most reactions