What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where can I buy a case for the Ipad 4

Hrothgar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At work I have seen all kinds of iPad cases over the last 2 years, and lately our staff are wanting to use the cases with the built in blue tooth keyboards. Out here in Canada, they start at around $100 at retail outlets. This high cost, and the fact that I didn't think I would use a keyboard very much, has kept me from trying a case with a keyboard, until now.

I was on monoprice.com ordering some other equipment when I decided to see if they are carrying the iPad chargers with the Lightning connection yet (they are not carrying those yet btw). I came across their Keyboard Folio cases with blue tooth keyboard, they currently have 3 different models that work with iPad 2 and 3 (which should make them compatible with the 4th generation as well). I couldn't believe the prices as compared to the mainstream brands that retail for $100 plus here. I decided to try one and see if was of good quality, the model I ordered is the one with the white mechanical keys that is currently selling for $24.02.

I've had it for over 2 weeks now and I really like it. It fits perfectly on my 4th gen iPad, seems of quality construction, it pairs easily, and battery life is good; I haven't had to charge it yet and I'm using it much more then I thought I would. One of the best features about it is how easily you can remove the keyboard from the case if you don't need it, or if you want to type with the keyboard in another position. It is attached to the case with magnets, so it lifts off very easily whenever you need it too, and yet it does not fall from the case under normal use.

I ordered it because I thought the price was too good to be true and I wanted to try it out, and it has surpassed my expectations. I've been telling everybody I know who has an iPad about them, and I've ordered 5 more for work already. I thought you all should know about it just in case you were looking for an iPad cover with a keyboard.

If I sound surprised to you I probably shouldn't, my past experience with monoprice has always been good, I've place 5 or 6 orders with them over the last year and a half. I will be back when they are finally carrying all the Lightning chargers, adapters and cables.

Last edited:

dinusmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You should buy from case mate, They have some nice collection for iPad 3 & 4!

Most reactions

Latest posts