What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where can I see/handle a nice range of "rugged" iPad4 Retina cases?

DrGrafix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its a hike, but is it worthwhile to drive to the nearest BestBuy, Brookstone, or Apple store to look at and handle various rugged iPad cases? I don't want to spend $75+ on a mail-order case only to find its not what I want.

I actually want something that maybe has a rubberized outer shell or grips, but full corner protection for the iPad. Military spec means a 6' drop with no problems... I will be using this in my studio, woodshop, and garage. All black, black with color... whatever. Not worried about waterproofing just that it might fall off a workbench with tool vibration. I like the grippy surface so when handling it its not slippery, and absolutely no folio types as they almost always have exposed pieces. Might also be looking for a tripod mount for some field photography.

Hit me with your best shot!

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

gadgetised

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.gadgetised.com
I would actually just jump on Amazon or EBay. They will offer the biggest range of cases for the iPad 4 and other iPads. I have purchased a number of cases from Amazon for my Apple devices and have had no issues.

Most reactions

Latest posts