What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need an iPad 4 battery Case. Any suggestions?

Thisisyourcaptin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a pilot for US. Airways. We arechanging over to ipad for a means to store out company manuals andnavigation charts. Dont fret this has been well tested and has beenin use by other airlines for a long time. However since out iPads arenot powered by the plane but instead by the internal battery the FAAhas mandated that we have a back up power supply. I have a MophieJuice pack for my iPhone. I have seen similar cases for olderversions of the ipad. Are there any out there for the iPad 4? I washopping for one similar to the Kudos’s Case. (iPad Solar Charger built into a case and Loaded with Features)

Any suggestions. It does not have tohave solar on it. Just the back up battery. This keeps thingssimple and a lot less to have to lug around. Sounds like a smallrequirement but when you live out of a suit case like we do this addsup to a lot.

Nate

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello Nate, welcome to the forum. There are many back up battery devices available but the one I use is the Zaggsparq 6000. Here is a picture of the website.

Attachments

• image-1982593412.jpg
    image-1982593412.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 1,431

Most reactions