What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what's your favourite game on the iPad?

bab2010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been playing this game too! It drives me nuts though.....it's just so addictive!

Have you gotten the 2048 tile? I thought the game would end there but then they just tell you to go for 4096! Thanks but no thanks!!

This is my best score so far:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1401452856.667768.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1401452856.667768.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 222

bab2010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, it's hard for me to get to that score, I will try again in the weekend and see I can get anywhere close to 25000.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, it's hard for me to get to that score, I will try again in the weekend and see I can get anywhere close to 25000. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I think you will get that score soon, it's just a matter of time!

I've found since getting 2048 that I regularly get up in the high tens a lot.....just seems to me that you start understanding how the game works but just can't explain it....

Worst thing I can do is pause while playing, I just lose the rhythm of it....if you get what I mean!

But thankfully I'm over it now and have no desire to try for 4096......so glad about that actually ;)

Good luck with yours!!

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Good for you leelai for not getting sucked in! Games like that are addictive to me as well! If I play too long I get a pounding headache!

:) Peace begins with a smile :)
- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good for you leelai for not getting sucked in! Games like that are addictive to me as well! If I play too long I get a pounding headache! :) Peace begins with a smile :) - Mother Teresa. iPad 2

Lol.....gotta say, it drove me nuts there for a while though!

That's not good for you to get a headache like that! :(

I just don't like feeling addicted to any game! Just have to get it out of my system and move on! ;)

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
A very wise woman, who is willing to share that wisdom! A benefit to all! Thanks, leelai. :);)

- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A very wise woman, who is willing to share that wisdom! A benefit to all! Thanks, leelai. :);) :) Peace begins with a smile :) - Mother Teresa. iPad 2

Lol.....I ain't that wise to get hooked in the first place!

But my girls just want me to try what apps they find good and normally they are so good I get hooked!

But only for a time! ;)

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Do they choose the one's you try or do you choose the one's they want to try? I don't know their ages so I'm just wondering how you monitor what is available to them! :)

- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Boost 2 is a very good app. Surprisingly it is very unknown. You are basically going rapidly through this world of blocks that are conveniently placed to kill you. Throughout you can get these arrows on the floor called boost that make you go faster and essentially give you an extra hit point. You can get three boosts, and if you hit a block while in boost you don't die but you do lose your speed.
Boost2_screenshot.png
Can be overwhelming at first.lol

Last edited:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Boost 2 is a very good app. Surprisingly it is very unknown. You are basically going rapidly through this world of blocks that are conveniently placed to kill you. Throughout you can get these arrows on the floor called boost that make you go faster and essentially give you an extra hit point. You can get three boosts, and if you hit a block while in boost you don't die but you do lose your speed. Can be overwhelming at first.lol

Welcome back DG-X!

And that looks like an interesting game! I may just try it! ;)

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I lost the will to play games right now so I guess I don't have a fav game anymore. I just get bored of them now.

Looks like I'm not a gamer anymore.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do they choose the one's you try or do you choose the one's they want to try? I don't know their ages so I'm just wondering how you monitor what is available to them! :) :) Peace begins with a smile :) - Mother Teresa. iPad 2

The youngest is 20 now, so no, I don't monitor what they play but they will always show me apps they really like and I do the same! ;)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I lost the will to play games right now so I guess I don't have a fav game anymore. I just get bored of them now. Looks like I'm not a gamer anymore.

Maybe you just need a break......I get like that myself!

Or maybe you just need something new and different to grab your imagination!

Something will turn up! ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts