What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what's your favourite game on the iPad?

Tanya Chadha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh from here I can get the complete list of popular games.

But the game that I am currently playing is Mystery Cruise
Mystery Cruise Adventures HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store love HOG games. They are the only reason that i went for an iPAD rather than iPhone. I have an android phone that ways now i have best of both worlds.

Wassay?

pielenroy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cowbeam! Unique gameplay and funny graphics. suitable for kids as well as adults. check it out :)

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
One of my new favorites is Tap the Frog. It's a really fun speed-test type game, like seeing how fast you can do things (tapping). It's really fun, especially because I love frogs! It's really cute! You can even customize your frog! Its full name is actually "Tap the Frog Doodle HD". It's $2.99, also avalible for iPhone, here's the HD link: Tap the Frog Doodle HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anybody try Psychoban yet ? It's a great game that is very additive also Cubis keeps you coming back for more. For a tough game Edge will tie you're stomach in knots.

TooTok

iPF Noob
Reaction score
EPOCH!!!!! This game is one of my favs

Great action game and Fantastic to play

volast001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kingdom Rush (tower defence) and Dungeon Raid (RPG + puzzle)
In these games you can play forever.

Most reactions

Latest posts