What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the latest app you've downloaded?

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A new version of Uno that is just out, that works like Scrabble. You download the client to iPad, and then an app to iPhone that holds your cards. Since there are 3 ipads/3 iPhones in the house, we played a few games to try it out, and it was surprisingly fun!

Moparx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad version of Colloquy was released (via universal app update) so that is what I downloaded. :)

appezzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded Angry Birds yesterday and think that's a pretty fun game

Wolffmann34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I grabbed HD Pinball, played it for a few minutes and got bored with it.

I also have it and i like it , so let say different people different feeling

I should correct my opinion of it actually.

Is it addicting like 'Plants vs Zombies'?
No, not even close.
Is it fun and entertaining, say like Pacman?
Absolutely!
Will I spend hours playing it nonstop?
Not a chance.
Will I occasionally enjoy a quick game?
Definitely

Maybe that gives it more of a fair deal.

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't seen to many ipad only apps out lately.. What's the latest iPad app you've downloaded?

Angry Birds. I can't wait to play it. I also downloaded a whole bunch of apps that I think might be useful.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Flight of the Amazon Queen for iPad....

Got it because it was on sale for $1.99, and wanted to try another "Broken Sword" type game, since I can't play Broken Sword unless the wife is with me.....

It's worth $1.99, but no more. It says its for iPad, but it is clear it is just the iPhone version blown up. Graphics jag like craze, and after playing Broken Sword it seems very primitive and silly. But, still glad I got it, as it's cool to jack around with.....

Wolffmann34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess I should mention Plants vs Zombies. I just assume everyone has it as it has to be the perfect game for the touch platform. But for those that don't, I highly recommend it.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
MusicMaker Free and MusicMaker House. Really fun looping and DJ app. I also got the Korg iELECTRIBE but that is more a professional DJ app and will probable take more practice.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
MusicMaker Free and MusicMaker House. Really fun looping and DJ app. I also got the Korg iELECTRIBE but that is more a professional DJ app and will probable take more practice.

Being a musician I have had the Korg app since it's launch. It is amazing.... I can putz around and come up with a beat, then export it into my Sequencer on my PC... smooth like butta...... The original Electribe was around $800--900!!!! I pick this up when it first came out for $10...... Sweet... I wanted on 10 years ago but could not afford it, good times....

Of course it is old school... but you can still lay down a beat with it.....

stever

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just bought Documents to Go Premium,
because both versions are on sale price for Memorial Day.
not iPad optimized yet, but the iPad upgrade will be free.

Wolffmann34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Camera A-B is awesome, and it just had a major upgrade. It allows you to use the camera from your iPhone on your iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts