What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the best anti-glare screen protector out there?

durangojim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not interested in how well it protects the screen, I just need something to cut down on the glare. We use the ipad in the car as a movie player for the kids to watch, and usually one of them will comment that the see the reflection of their sibling, so I'd like to know what is good that cuts down on glare but still allows off axis viewing of say 30 degrees?
Thanks for any input!

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Boxwave has a very good line of screen protectors. I can totally vouch for their product and customer service.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
we have the solution for you no need film …. we sell the film because many of our customer want it, but personally i dislike that …

For the car use we have headrest support with anti glare window … be a little patient for discover it and is advantage ( he have many small other , include 1,8 meter car Charger

Most reactions

Latest posts