What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's kind of App do you use most daily?

Lucky Betty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

What's kind of App do you use most daily?
Social, photography, News, shopping or anything else?
Come on! Let me know

eavanramirez87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My friend i would like to say i use
  • Avast Antivirus
  • Whatsapp
  • Xender
  • WPS Office
  • UC Browser
  • Feeed Me
  • iSwipe
This are most important apps for me in daily life

Last edited by a moderator:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
With iOS 9 you can give an objective answer. Go to Settings > Battery. Choose the 7 day tab (to smooth things out a bit), then tap the clock icon to the right of the tab.

You will see the screen time and background time for each app. Screen time is essentially the amount of time you have an app open and visible (you're using it).

Of course, the most valuable/important app isn't necessarily your most used app. I never realized I spent that much time on Words for Friends. (Most of that time is thinking. I only play two people and normally take two to three days to complete a game.

Here are my most used apps over the last seven days.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445459785.931934.jpg

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Great point TP - we've been on a week long trip to visit our son in Indianapolis (stopovers in Kentucky to break-up the 10 hr drive) - just brought along my iPad, so decided to look at the 'battery stats' for the week - screen capture below - obviously my app uses will vary a lot depending whether at home or traveling - when out of town, I seem to browse the web a lot (likely checking out local attractions and restaurants), use my Kindle app (for book reading), and mail, of course - the maps app is important; and finally, seems like I play an occasional game (those shown are the only ones I use routinely). Now, I need to look again in a week @ home to observe the differences? Dave :)

IMG_4172.PNG

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You forgot to tap the Clock icon next to the tabs. Gives you actual hours, not just the percent of battery usage.

Alternately, you can just tap on the list.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You forgot to tap the Clock icon next to the tabs. Gives you actual hours, not just the percent of battery usage.

Alternately, you can just tap on the list.

Thanks - I've done that before, so was aware of that choice but was just curious what apps I was using the most 'on the road' - at home, Safari in particular will go WAY down since I'm on my MBPro 'in house' - Dave

TabletGuy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use the Brave Browser. It is the fastest because it blocks all ads, popups, scripts and re-directs. It even shows you how much time you have saved.

Most reactions

Latest posts