What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What will you do while waiting in line...?

Isaac Newton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My son & I will talk, hang & bond etc. I'm sure he'll tell stories to his kids about "I remember when the very first iPad was released".

I'll also bring collapsible chairs, iTouch, snacks & an 8ft Tuskan Raider costume to fit in with some of the "fan-boys" that we may be surrounded by!
;)

So what will you be doing?

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm gonna wait at home and watch tv till the delivery guy knocks on the door and I play with my iPad! :)

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Line? Ha im going to be the first one there.:) If i get it, i did pre order it. But if somehow some dude beats me there, ill bring my friend so i wont get bored.

OP
I

Isaac Newton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm definitely taking a cell phone pic or two while there. I have seen the lines on tv & swore I'd never be a part of them...look at me now! (grin)

Finnedog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kinda weird; never been this excited about a piece of electronics before, hopefully we are still wowed on the 4th.

KiltedTim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll just be hangin out in my Utilikilt waiting for the doors to open. My wife wants to come along, so that will be nice. I don't really think the line will be all that obnoxious, and once the doors open, I imagine things will move along pretty quickly.

wolfpackfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't plan in waiting in line. I plan on showing up around 9:30 and should be able to walk right in and pick up my pre-order.

KiltedTim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Awww. where's your sense of adventure wolfpackfan? The line can be fun! Especially if you bring along a hip flask... yeah, I know, it's early, but what the hell... it's Saturday! (Besides, I have to go to my mother's for dinner that day and I'd rather be numb for that...)

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
These lines are pretty much nothing to me. I've been to roller coaster billions of times. Now thats a long line. Usually have to wait 2 hours or so.

Most reactions

Latest posts