What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what type ipad case you got?

ComicDom1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the Otterbox Defender and I love it for protecting my IPad and the fact that it doubles as a prop stand.

Jason

Erdna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
Just got my iPad !!! Awesome cool, has anyone came across this case before? Hoping to hear some opinion before I send my $$$ ...

www_myloppe_com

(Sorry I can't post the link as I'm a newbie)

Cheers
Erd

Ntran1986

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
This is my first post and I thought it would be nice to lend my opinions in my first post. I want to advocate that the apple case, while does have a bad reputation at time, is serving me very well. I wanted a case that did not add too much bulk. I first went with an incase sleeve but soon found it to be quite a pain pulling in and out all the time. I decided to go with the apple case because it was light weight and also ready available at my local target. Some mint say that it attracts too much dust for their liking. It does attract dirt but not enough to even phase me. Believe me when I say that it most likely won't bother you to sweep the dust off once in a while. As for protection, if you are looking for maximum protection, you might want to look else where. I have paired my case with a screen protector and that is more than enough for me. There's not much else to say other than this case is for the minimalist. It looks simple and nice while offering enough function for the average user. Thanks for hearing me out and let me know if anyone would like some more reinforcement!

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my iPad !!! Awesome cool, has anyone came across this case before? Hoping to hear some opinion before I send my $$$ ...

www_myloppe_com

Interesting - I've seen a number of Moleskine-style cases, but not this one before. Looks like they're based out of Singapore with a 3-5 week waiting time, but they might be so new that nobody's had a chance to review them yet.

There are a number of alternative Moleskine-style cases, though, which have been reviewed (invariably positive most of the time) -- Treegloo, Pad and Quill, Portenzo, M-Edge Trip Jacket, DodoCase, etc.

Last edited:

dogenia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whew finally made it back and happy to report that the Vaja Agenda case has arrived.

It was ordered on October 3 and arrived today November 30th. Nothing to complain on the quality and fit. Customer service was there for every question I had and I'm a happy camper now. The Ipad also feels more protected in this case compared to the standard Apple case.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Whew finally made it back and happy to report that the Vaja Agenda case has arrived.

It was ordered on October 3 and arrived today November 30th. Nothing to complain on the quality and fit. Customer service was there for every question I had and I'm a happy camper now. The Ipad also feels more protected in this case compared to the standard Apple case.

Eight weeks for a case!?

nagoda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vintcase

Hi, I´ve got the Vintcase. It´s really wonderful. It is tailored to perfectly suit the iPad, the case provides full body protection for your iPad while closed, and opens to allow access to the device’s display as well as its main ports and controls.

I know is expensive, but my iPad is more special with it.

Look for "Vintcase" in Google.

Erdna

iPF Noob
Reaction score

www_myloppe_com

Interesting - I've seen a number of Moleskine-style cases, but not this one before. Looks like they're based out of Singapore with a 3-5 week waiting time, but they might be so new that nobody's had a chance to review them yet.

There are a number of alternative Moleskine-style cases, though, which have been reviewed (invariably positive most of the time) -- Treegloo, Pad and Quill, Portenzo, M-Edge Trip Jacket, DodoCase, etc.

In that case maybe I might be the first to get one then, I've order one earlier this week and I got a notification that it will takes 2 weeks to arrive, so hopefully I get something to replace my cheap rubber case.

cheers

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oberon Design's leather cases are also made to order, but they get it done in 3 working days (to say nothing of their superior customer service.)

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the black apple case they sell

Professional looking, gets the job done, not bulky at all

Same here plus i have the Incipio(mispelled..lol) gel case. The gel case good but doesnt protect screen. I use apple case 24-7 since its so versatile.

dogenia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here are three pics.

148368_1557112766478_1194990872_31316548_5226592_n.jpg

155356_1557118326617_1194990872_31316557_1243090_n.jpg

155249_1557491015934_1194990872_31317256_5715762_n.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts