What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found a deal on the Apple case $20 shipped, a steal?

diyrev0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Link

Does anyone own this one? I'm thinking it would be a good case because its made by Apple, but I haven't seen it in person. Anyways, this site sells it for like half the price. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks!

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Probably genuine as it won't fit the new iPad. Someones unloading stock.

That said I've two of the apple cases and rate them as they do their job well. Not the handsomest available but they guard well against drops and scratches.

pluto6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Link

Does anyone own this one? I'm thinking it would be a good case because its made by Apple, but I haven't seen it in person. Anyways, this site sells it for like half the price. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks!

Looks like a good deal, and looks like the real item. If you can find out the site is reputable, I would say get one. I am pretty tempted myself, although I already own a case...

Also, they use PayPal, and places that are scams don't generally use them as you have to have proven a real bank, identity, etc...

OP
D

diyrev0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK I bought one, for 20 bucks I gotta try it out. I'll let you guys know how it is. :D

Most reactions

Latest posts