What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want the iPad2 soon, where should I go?

ryandykhouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
While I wasn't able to get to a local retailer on Friday or Saturday, I don't want to wait 3-4 weeks if I order online. And before you chime in, I realize that the best response to that would be too bad...you should have waited in line if you really wanted one.

Does anyone out there have good information on who is going to be getting good stock of these? I'm looking for the 32GB AT&T 3G.

When calling around I'm actually getting more helpful info from Best Buy on what's coming in, what's spoken for, etc. than the simple "we are out of stock" answer I keep getting from the local Apple store.

Chriztofor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New shipments arrive tomorrow. Pick it up tomorrow at your local apple store. That is what I heard from this forum.

Do you think you can wait a day or will you die? :) We are losing him, I need 2 Ipad 2s STAT! :)

taikoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just called my local apple store and they have no clue when the next shipment will arrive.. I'll probably stop by tomorrow incase they do arrive.

OP
R

ryandykhouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New shipments arrive tomorrow. Pick it up tomorrow at your local apple store. That is what I heard from this forum.

Do you think you can wait a day or will you die? :) We are losing him, I need 2 Ipad 2s STAT! :)

I can wait until tomorrow but that is it...ha. To be honest, I have begun entering the order online with Apple a couple of times right up to the payment info when I again realize, I can't wait that long. I'm having an issue with this whole "I want it, and I want it now" concept.

SDM44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ebay. If you really must have it now, be prepared to pay a premium for it.

Or, call all around and hope somebody has the one you want in stock.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The stores are getting them daily, but the demand is even greater than for the original. I know it can be fustrating, but ordering from Apple is the best way to ensure you get what you want. Trying to find one in stores may take you just as long and you get what is available.

totemynote

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ryandykhouse said:
While I wasn't able to get to a local retailer on Friday or Saturday, I don't want to wait 3-4 weeks if I order online. And before you chime in, I realize that the best response to that would be too bad...you should have waited in line if you really wanted one.

Does anyone out there have good information on who is going to be getting good stock of these? I'm looking for the 32GB AT&T 3G.

When calling around I'm actually getting more helpful info from Best Buy on what's coming in, what's spoken for, etc. than the simple "we are out of stock" answer I keep getting from the local Apple store.

I would call all the Wal-Mart's and Target's in your area. Don't know for sure if it's true but somehow I think more people will be trying Best Buy more than these retailers.

Also, Best Buys site says they have a plan to reserve one for in store pick up for $100 down which is deducted from the price when you pick it up.

Dream

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From what I have gathered trying to find one all weekend is that Apple stores are the only places right now that are getting any qty's of them in. Every Target, Best Buy and Wal-Mart I have called said they only get 1-5 in at a time!

incognito

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry but u snooz u lose! You shoud've waited in line like the rest of the ipad 2 owners! :p

My buddy has one sale.

Sent from my iPad 2!

papa nathan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess iPad2 is sold out on every best buy since they are shows UNAVAILABLE!!:mad:

riverbud

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I knew I didn't want to wait in line or try to find one in a retail store so I stayed up on Thursday night and ordered it as soon as the on line site went active. It's scheduled for delivery this Thursday. Ordering on line is sort of win-win. You can always cancel the on line order before it ships if you find one at a retailer. Better the devil you know...

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts