What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What percentage of iPad owners are running Windows vs Mac on their main PC

Mecread

iPF Noob
Reaction score
depends on the computer, but all pc anything from 98, vista, and xp then 7.

2 of them are work computers, a tower and one I can take on the fly.

when I have the extra $ I want an apple but idk what yet.

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am running Windows Vista, XP Pro, XP Media Center Edition, Server 2003, Server 2008 and Snow Leopard.

My iTunes is on my Mac Mini only.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
This article should answer most questions on iPad owners trends. I didn't post the actualy article because there's a large number of graphs and charts.

The State of iPad Satisfaction

According to those ipad surveys 82 percent use mac and 10 percent use mac and windows both.
So basically over 90% of iPad owners use Macs.
ipad-whichpc.jpg

Last edited:
OP
M

MaxiVista

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for the stats.

I would be curious where the survey took place. It seems that it was a media with high Apple affinity.

Probably, only Apple could tell us the stats based on their logs. Do they provide such insights?

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We did a survey sometime back regarding what do you sync with and based on 200 responses it was 50 50 from this forum I am happy to set up another poll as we now have almost 10,000 members but frankly I think results will be similar in saying that I would not be surprised if apple was 60%

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We did a survey sometime back regarding what do you sync with and based on 200 responses it was 50 50 from this forum I am happy to set up another poll as we now have almost 10,000 members but frankly I think results will be similar in saying that I would not be surprised if apple was 60%

Yea,,, let's see what stats say today with 10,000 members.. How many members on the first survey?

Most reactions

Latest posts