What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your job???

Eshon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
McTablet_T2C said:
Wow, Eshon, how is that going? for years i really wanted to be ESL teacher in Japan or Korean, in my mind there are both very interesting places. kinda never happened though :-(, im jealous

Do they love their iPads over there ? ;-)

It's going well. Where are you from? I believe that you still have a chance to visit & staying in Korea, pretty well conditions, you'd love it I hope ;). Yes they do, also they well respect AppleMen :D

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

sanada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Eshon said:
It's going well. Where are you from? I believe that you still have a chance to visit & staying in Korea, pretty well conditions, you'd love it I hope ;). Yes they do, also they well respect AppleMen :D

Talk about AppleMen. My dad and my brother can't get enough apple stuff!

Ruthie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm PA to the Managing Director of a geotechnical company based in the UK. The company's main business is offshore geotechnics in the oil and gas industry, but is also becoming more involved in renewables, particularly offshore wind farms.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bob Maxey said:
I harvest teeth for their gold and silver.

Oh Bob, you know, I go around looking at threads and Bam, there you are, and I can't help laughing. :D

Sent from my iPad using iPF

garlotha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
im a technical support representative. But im a nurse. I hope i can get job abroad, especially in us. I want to be a private nurse or a hospital nurse. Or a customer rep.. Its difficult to find a good job here in the philippines. :(

McTablet_T2C

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Eshon said:

I'm living in Sydney at the moment, actually not too far away I guess. Need to try finding an IT related job I there, that's probably not easy. Even for an AppleMan ;-)

Eshon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
McTablet_T2C said:
I'm living in Sydney at the moment, actually not too far away I guess. Need to try finding an IT related job I there, that's probably not easy. Even for an AppleMan ;-)

Yeah it seems so, coz here you find many men with eyeglasses :p... Teaching English to local kids & earning much money in return is much easier I believe...

McTablet_T2C

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah it seems so, coz here you find many men with eyeglasses :p... Teaching English to local kids & earning much money in return is much easier I believe...

Haha, that is true, I dont even have glasses, not sure they will take me ;-) Best i can do is teach them how to use an Ipad , and then Asian kids probably know them better then i do.

I guess dream will have to wait. :)

Mr.Woppit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.usprisonertransport.com
I am the current Director of the Florida Branch of the United States Federal Prisoner Transportation Service.
Before this job I was a Police Officer for 11 years, and then I was corrdinating the Federal Bureau of Prisons US. I did not enjoy that because I would set up high risk moves, but never get to go out on the field. I worked there for 5 years. I was then offered a job in the Florida Branch of the USFPTS and worked there for 9 years before becoming the Director.

I love my job, it has hardcore action at points - and a lot of Justice being seen out. Plus the pay is amazing...

Most reactions

Latest posts