What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What iPad 2 Screen Protector Do You Have?

NewbieApple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought my iPad 2 and was wondering: "What screen protector do you have?" and "Please rate it 1 to 10, with 10 being the best."

VR41541

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a Invisible Shield by Zagg that has worked very well. Cant rate it as its the only one I've used and I can't compare.

Stefanie.joli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the leather book cover. It's so cute but I pad just cracked for no reaso so I think it and the cover are poorly made.

OP
N

NewbieApple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you install the Invisible Shield yourself? In reading the forums, it sounds daunting and many people have it professional applied.

LukeH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought an Invisible Shield but like most people I know, stuffed up the application and then ripped it off and threw it away.
I've got a BookBook by 12South case which keeps it safe from damage, and disguises it as an old book so no-one thinks to steal it!

Cheers,
Luke

VR41541

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NewbieApple said:
Did you install the Invisible Shield yourself? In reading the forums, it sounds daunting and many people have it professional applied.

Yes I did. When first installed it didnt look so good as it takes a day or two for the bubbles to go but I use a stylus a lot and it looks fine to me. I noticed that if my fingers get sweaty when playing Temple Run my finger will stick a little. Other then that it's been great.

IMoL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iVisor by Moshi (not enough posts to post a link yet - just Google!)

Utterly brilliant screen protector - only the black part around the edge has glue - so no bubbles! Also it's removable, washable and re-stickable. It's also anti-glare. It's not cheap, but well worth it.

IMoL

Confucioux

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recommend Bodyguardz. It is def better than the one by Zagg. I've used invisible shield for 2 years on my iPad 1, and the shield came off after 4 months. While I've been using my bodyguardz for almost a year on my iPad 2 and it still feels like new. I rate it 10/ 10 for bodyguardz while 6/10 for invisible shield.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF 

HowBoutThemPack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
None! The only reason that I can think of to have a screen protector is to prevent fingerprints and possibly glare. I don't necessarily "abuse" my ipad2, but it gets it fair share of use. I also use a homemade stylus often, and it doesn't do anything to the screen! IMO they are a marketing gimmick for cell phones and iPads!

Sent from my jailbroken iPad2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts