What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the absolute best screen protector for ipad 2

scudder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use 'bestskinsever' brand, virtually no orange peel effect like some and can also get a back cover too which keeps it all scratch free. Use them for all my gadgets. Delivery is usually only a few days and cheap postage.

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I tried a few but settled on the Splash Masque HD. It was a piece of cake to install which I can NOT say for the others I tried. It went on easy, stays on, NO liquids are used, and it's fairly invisible. I will admit that you can slightly tell that there is a screen protector on the screen but it doesn't bother me at all.. I wouldn't cal it orange peel though, more like a very thin veil of sorts. I dunno. Works for me. ;)

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Power Support. I've tried many others and NONE have come close. Not cheap, but definitely worth it.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I wouldn't use a screen protector, either (as I do have the Smart Cover) but my cats love to play with the iPad, too. They have their little mouse games and the App for Cats-they do their own painting:

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Attachments

• image-1493502140.png
    image-1493502140.png
    341.8 KB · Views: 298

manic9803

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gumdrop. By far the best case I've ever had. You can't even tell there's a screen protector, very clear picture.

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anyone 2nd these choices? There has got to be an overall winner. I've tried a couple but not happy with the long term results

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
zipur said:
Anyone 2nd these choices? There has got to be an overall winner. I've tried a couple but not happy with the long term results

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OK, I second "Power Support".

What??? You said ANYONE, didn't ya? :p

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes I did say "anyone" but here's how it goes. any one can not be you because you are the one and since you are the first one it is impossible for you to be anyone since you suggested one. And with you being the someone who recommended one you are now a "They" as we would say. Thereby excluding you and from being anyone.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts