What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Happened to Airplay?

Miata GT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Previously I saw the Airplay incon on my iPhone4 with 4.2, my iPad with 4.2 and iTunes on my PC. I also used to be access my PC's Tunes library.

I updated my phone and iPad to 4.3 when it was released and just noticed the airplay 'icon' that used to be scattered throughout the Apple apps on my phone and iPad are missing and I can't figure out how to access my PC's iTunes library.

I've searched but I can't find an answer. What happened?

Edit: Nevermind. I can't believe I have to reset everything as if it were the first time. I expected more from Apple.

Last edited:
OP
M

Miata GT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I forgot I also updated the iOS on my AppleTV device. Apparently after the upgrade Home Sharing was turned off as well as Airplay. Strange.

All working now.

ratatapa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Question myself

I have a 1080 TV and Iphone IOS 4.3 and Apple TV IOS 4.3

When I watch my shows on the Iphone it goes fine but if I airplay it it seems it goes back to 480 instead of 720 is it normal?

ratatapa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's a free app that lets me watch TV shows (Legal)

On Iphone its running at 720p

Most reactions

Latest posts