What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games are you playing now??

arthus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This thread is great.. I have downloaded new games for my iPAD! Thanks to this thread! :D

wheems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Currently addicted to:

Dungeon Hunter 2

Corpse Craft (if you're an Edward Gorey fan, I suggest you take a look at this one!)

Melona

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I play need for speed ipad world now because it is from 10.00 for 1 dollar now.
Itis a really good game!

ioslover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I started playing Demolition Dash again, because it was available for free at the app store on the weekend. My gf got it for her iphone, I already have it for my iPad and since then we battle each other to beat our highscores :D

If you like runners, check it out, it's really worth it (even if you missed the sale) :p

wheems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dungeon Hunter 2 (still) -- yes, yes, it's like Diablo, but it's still a helluva lot of fun!

Aralon -- Wow! If you really want to immerse yourself in another world, this is it! A bit tweaky here and there, but still completely worth the $4.99!

JSmooth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lane splitter...Vegas towers...my bakery...bubbleXplode...paper toss...labyrinth

Sent from my iPad using iPF

volod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Poker as always and recently Viking Axe and Solitaire

Most reactions