What's new

What Games are you playing now??

Lego Lego Lego

I never play anything normally but cannot put down Harry Potter Lego!! It's amazing!! Although I'm really stuck on year 2 and trying to defeat Malfoy if anyone has any tips??? I would highly recommend! Angry birds is also abit morish!!
Jools
 
I know a very interesting game.I don't know it's english name ,but it's chinese name may be"玩命君".it's facebook is "death-defying man" you can try it..........
 
sunangela said:
I know a very interesting game.I don't know it's english name ,but it's chinese name may be"玩命君".it's facebook is "death-defying man" you can try it..........

Available in app store?
 
Cat Physics by Donut Games,
SuperRope by Craneballs Studios,
ePig Surf by ePig Games
 
My wife and I love the variety of board games. Do not tear ourselves away from mahjongs. Mahjong Dynasty and others.
 
My favorite is Gardens of Time, a hidden objects game that is very addictive.
 
Fruit ninja, Tower Bloxx and Pigeon Palooza. :)

I could recommend Pigeon Palooza, since it's what I recently downloaded. :0
 
Right now, my little addiction is Pocket Frog. They are too cute, would love to gift/share frogs, am new so no friends yet.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom