What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite game 2012 so far?

Alexy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok guys so my question is what is your favorite game for the iPad so far in 2012? I got my iPad 2 for x-mas and i really need some tip for new and fun games.
Mine so far has to be the game Battle Trains, I usally like to play multiplayer on the same tablet with friends and that's where this game really shines, it's good singleplayer, but not nearly as good as the multiplayer.

So have you tried it? and what other new games do you recommend? i pretty much download everything that's free or costs 0.99.
Hope everyone jumps in on this conversation!

Alexandra

rayen23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Alexy said:
Ok guys so my question is what is your favorite game for the iPad so far in 2012? I got my iPad 2 for x-mas and i really need some tip for new and fun games.
Mine so far has to be the game Battle Trains, I usally like to play multiplayer on the same tablet with friends and that's where this game really shines, it's good singleplayer, but not nearly as good as the multiplayer.

So have you tried it? and what other new games do you recommend? i pretty much download everything that's free or costs 0.99.
Hope everyone jumps in on this conversation!

Alexandra

I recommend a multiplayer to load bakery story,pet shop story,zoo story2.....I'm new to iPad too but after I downloaded and added friends in these games people are so calm and gentle no fights like other games...I love they way it gives new missions i have the newest valentine version loaded soon there will be newer versions.....and actually these have members who are of lower ages it isn't any bad site u should try it,if u love it ---add me my id I'd "rayen23"Hope I help

rayen23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rayen23 said:
I recommend a multiplayer to load bakery story,pet shop story,zoo story2.I'm new to iPad too but after I downloaded and added friends in these games people are so calm and gentle no fights like other games...I love they way it gives new missions i have the newest valentine version loaded soon there will be newer versions.....and actually these have members who are of lower ages it isn't any bad site u should try it,if u love it ---add me my id I'd "rayen23"Hope I helpd

Mr.Strange

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm loving Yeti Town - I checked it out at first to hate on it, because it's a rip-off of Triple Town. But then... I started to really like Yeti Town more.

So, I'm sort of a traitor to my own sense of ethics. But Yeti Town is pretty sweet.

Oh, and I'd be amiss if I didn't also plug Sun Stones - my Native-American-themed puzzle game. Because, obviously, that's what all the kids are into these days, right?

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My favorites so far are dead space,glow fish,death worm,minecraft,Eden world builder,n.o.v.a 2 and many more but I have over 100 apps already so lol

Most reactions

Latest posts