What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what does your ipad do?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Heh. I love titles that make you click on them, just so you can see the answers!:)

I guess I don't know WHAT my iPad does ... when I'm not watching it all day. I mean, seriously - if it's this awesome and versatile by day, what IS it doing at night, while you are asleep ... alone?

Maybe it IS watching movies, playing games or listening to music. How do you know it's not? [cue Twilight music...]

Hmmmmmm?

chisaki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It entertains me with games, movies and music. I use a laptop for serious work.

Munky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine does everything but rub my balls and make me pancakes. lol

Munky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Only if it makes em blueberry and does fresh squeezed orange juice as well!

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would say 90% of the time it is a window to my Mac Pro at home thru Splashtop Remote. I find myself even watching Hulu and Netflix on my desktop just so I can still chat and check email and websites while it plays in the background.

I also do all of my invoicing on it. I have lots of games....I use it pretty much all the time. I even use it while I'm using my computer to be able to check websites while I'm doing something else. It is damn versatile. I really can't wait for the MacPad tho....to have OSX on the device and fast would be amazing!

DaveSt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would say 90% of the time it is a window to my Mac Pro at home thru Splashtop Remote. I find myself even watching Hulu and Netflix on my desktop just so I can still chat and check email and websites while it plays in the background.

Lately I have been finding myself using Splashtop more and more as well. I have even found that surfing the web is faster using a Splashtop session to my desktop machine than using any browser on the iPad. I also use it to watch TV when football is on (like right now).

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Lately I have been finding myself using Splashtop more and more as well. I have even found that surfing the web is faster using a Splashtop session to my desktop machine than using any browser on the iPad. I also use it to watch TV when football is on (like right now).

Same here, I use chrome, plus I can chat in gmail, and watch any web video.

Most reactions

Latest posts