What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you think you'll use your iPad for?

Ayoma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I initially got the iPad cuz of its convenience...well like everyone else.... But right now I need it to look up for jobs on seek....though I'm not really sure how to upload my resume and cvr ltr on seek when I'm applying for jobs on the iPad.....can someone help pls..?

Emmalouise

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I get mine this summer, I am planning on using it to watch movies, go on the Internet- mainly twitter and Facebook and use it for apps like itv player so I can catch up on tv I'v missed. Also for games like angry birds. : )

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SC25 said:
I use my iPad to view movies and read iBooks and play games. The only thing that cause me to leave the iPad and use a PC is the basic mail program. I receive many mails in which I must reply to the sender with an attachment like Excel, PDF or Word file,but the basic email doesn't allow me do that.

Hi SC25,

It's possible to email documents or spreadsheets from an iPad, using apps such as Pages or Numbers. The attachments may not be as sophisticated as those produced on a PC.

However, it can be done....

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

maddimelon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We use iPad for work now because it enables us to try new apps and post reviews afterwards. Though I still very much prefer to use my laptop, the iPads can come in very, very handy for various occasions.

ankitapatel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i'm using every thing with my iPhone. facebook ,twitter,google,anyelse!!
it work such as my "GURU". i 'm not expect any more !!
its surpassing a morely satisfaction to me!!
Thanx To iPhone and Manufacturer!!
:)

DesertDiver12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use my apple products for a wide variety of things from surfing the web to apps that help calculate complex SCUBA diving profiles. I also like the ability to watch how to videos on them. I'd be lost without them.

jtwyman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its pretty much my portable "movie machine" for now. Sometimes I'll pull up an app to play some games or browse the web. I'm sure I'll start to do more with it though.

jncbankston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Over last 6 months... Mostly Twitter, FB, Websurfing, Zite reading, and games. I still do word processing and 'homework' on MBP. I know I can do it on Scooter, but I have to have a reason to keep my MBP around.

Sent from Scooter, my White 32GB iPad, using iPF in Deutschland

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I came across a new use for an iPad.

A little lad was christened at Church this morning. One of his Godparents couldn't be there as he was in Boston. He took part in the service by iPad.

When the Godparents said "I do" to their vows, the Bostonian's "I do" was heard loud and clear on the iPad.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Last edited:

ferry_ciu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use it for my job
Very usefull!!!
Write synopsis
Write quotation
Write and send invoice
Create storyboard
Create idea with scratch
Shoot behind the scene and edit on it with avid/imovie
Create audio ambience/effect with IK mic
Use ipad as digital light meter and digital grey card!! Hehehe...wow!
And sometimes as clapper, digital movie slate
Presentation connect to LED TV very cool or connect to vga and projector.

image-3521818450.jpg

image-3742948579.jpg

Last edited:

Tynii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use mine to publicse

Attachments

• image-640965121.jpg
    image-640965121.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 142

Tynii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
image-3165948369.jpgv

Edited by Moderator - no links to social networking sites, please read the forum rules

image-2845393897.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions