What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you hear in your environment right now?

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The rain pounding on the roof, the TV ( Believe. ) and another TV at the other en d of the house mumbling in the background.

:) Peace begins with a smile :)
- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
NPR's "Car Talk" show, saved to my iPad over the weekend.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thunder, the patter of rain on my roof. It almost sounds like hail.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Right now I'm hearing lovely music from my ipad.

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
What a glorious morning! As I was between sleeping and waking I found myself on a sacred trek in Tibet with a guide who was always accepting and at peace. As we walked I became aware of the cool mountain air, the crowing of a rooster, something chittering in the trees, many, many birds singing, the sound of women talking in a language I didn't understand. As I came closer and closer to waking some sounds receded while others became louder. The rooster, a chicken who just laid an egg and wanted everyone to know. Lot's of morning bird sounds, the creek burbling by the roadside. How interesting to hear the. Exit from one side of the world to the entrance of another! Magical, this life we live!

:) Peace begins with a smile :)
- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

Most reactions

Latest posts