What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you hear in your environment right now?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Music from my Apple TV, and, in spite of the music's volume, the wind howling outside.

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The blood rushing through my ears and a few tummy rummbles because the silence is so deep! :cool:

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
A male Northern Cardinal singing in the back yard to declare his territory and reaffirm the bond with his lifelong mate.

spb-male_cardinal_singing.jpg

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Lanny - beautiful pic - the North Carolina state bird - so, we see a lot of them (maybe different variety?).

'Chirp, chirp, etc' - Translation - 'Where's my ole lady'! ;) Dave

A male Northern Cardinal singing in the back yard to declare his territory and reaffirm the bond with his lifelong mate.

spb-male_cardinal_singing.jpg

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, a new acquisition that I've been working on for over a week - 26 CD box of CPE Bach's Piano Works on piano played wonderfully by Ana-Marija Markovina - this morning on discs 25/26! WHEW - took a while - :) Dave
BachCPE_KBMarkovina.jpg

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I suppose that's a good sign. :)

When I was little, I used to think that sound was a ghost or monster walking around my room in the dark. Luckily, blankets are monster proof.
Thanks you two, first a great chuckle from the OB and then two more from you! What a delicious way to start my day.
HUGS & THANKS, Diane.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Are your market photos from today? If so, the weather must have changed quickly. It doesn't look like rain there.
It started raining about 2 hours after I took the farmer's market photos. The rain is supposed to stop later this afternoon.

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hey, Johanna - that's MY line [emoji39][emoji39][emoji172][emoji172][emoji39][emoji172] Just kidding! Nice to hear you all chirping away. Last night we had a thunderstorm SO LOUD that I had two dogs on top of me who was laying on the bed. I was trying to get them off because it was hard to breathe, each dog over 100 lbs, but they were trembling so hard from fear I couldn't budge them! Every time the thunder smashed harder and they dug in deeper - no chance of getting out from under them!! [emoji39][emoji252][emoji252][emoji39][emoji252][emoji252][emoji39][emoji252][emoji252]

:) Peace begins with a smile :)
- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

Most reactions

Latest posts