What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What bag ?? Ipad and Ultra slim Notebook

NVRENUF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys I have been down this road before and still never found anything hopefully something else can be found this time.

bag I have found so far which looks good is the STM one though $75 to $89 for this bag.

Laptop Bags > STM Bags

Does anyone else have some ideas for simular bags with out the same price tag ?
if i can not find anything then I will probably end up getting this one.
but seeing what ideas and what bags every one else uses.

I want to be able to carry the new ASUS ZENBOOK 13inch notebook and an ipad and adaptors few cables etc,
want it to be small and as minimal as possible.

Tim

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been down the same route, looking for months for a bag for both my 13" MacBook Air and iPad plus some accessories. I gave up on proper computer bags in the end as they seem limited in capacity so my solution was to get a standard messenger bag then kitting both my MBA and iPad out in cheap envelope type sleeves. I then have a toiletries bag for cables and adapters which leaves nothing loose to damage my BT keyboard if I decide to pack it as well.

The Archangel

dpcardoza

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought the medium. It has two main zippered pockets. The second one has a padded area on one side that would fit a 13" laptop, maybe 15 but I'm not positive. The other side of that compartment is split so you can fit an ipad and an e-reader, again they are padded. Overall its a pretty nice bag. I got the gray/green one.
I see that the large is on sale now if you need or want a little extra room.
http://www.rei.com/product/837109/timbuk2-command-messenger-bag-large-2011-closeout

Last edited:

McTablet_T2C

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would say pay the extra and get something that you will firstly enjoy and be proud to have, and will last way way longer.

both Timbuk2 or STM or even Rickshaw all make excellent bags.

Whats the point of paying 45$ for some dodgy Chinese replica (sorry, not so politcally correct) if you can get someting great for 70 or 80

well..that me....

Craig

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
Saddleback Leather Co.

i carry an 11" MBAir, my iPad, and a notebook (plus the iPad charger) in a small satchel. Super high quality. Look at reviews on YouTube.

darrinaltman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NVRENUF said:
Hi guys I have been down this road before and still never found anything hopefully something else can be found this time.

bag I have found so far which looks good is the STM one though $75 to $89 for this bag.

Laptop Bags > STM Bags

Does anyone else have some ideas for simular bags with out the same price tag ?
if i can not find anything then I will probably end up getting this one.
but seeing what ideas and what bags every one else uses.

I want to be able to carry the new ASUS ZENBOOK 13inch notebook and an ipad and adaptors few cables etc,
want it to be small and as minimal as possible.

Tim

Amazon has this for much less. It looks perfect.

OP
NVRENUF

NVRENUF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
_MG_7420 small.JPG_MG_7424 small.jpg_MG_7429 small.jpg_MG_7434 small.jpg

STM alley small
http://www.stmbags.com.au/catalog/laptop-shoulder-bags/alley-small-laptop-shoulder-bag/

G
reat little bag fits everything in snugly, and is small form when trying to carry it around with you .

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts