What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you reading now?

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just got 3 Tom Clancy books and started the first (Dead or Alive, Against all Enemies and Locked On). I just finished reading the 3 Lost Legacies I downloaded just recently and am finishing up The Power of Six all by Pittacus Lore. Love reading on my iPad

MadChef

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just started reading The Trinity Game by Sean Chercover. The book is described as "The Da Vinci Code meets The Dead Zone". So far it's been
A real page turner.

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm reading "The Chronicles of Narnia". The whole thing (five books) is in one 1000 page-or something like that book.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
goofy8275 said:
I'm planning on re reading the Harry Potter series...

I first discovered the Harry Potter series in 2000, after the first four books had been published. I read all four in less than 2 days.

susanlackey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, I'll admit it, I just finished the final book of the "Fifty Shades" trilogy. It was quite educational.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
susanlackey said:
Okay, I'll admit it, I just finished the final book of the "Fifty Shades" trilogy. It was quite educational.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I have still to read those.....but I'm hearing a lot about them that is quite intriguing! :O

retexan599

iPF Noob
Reaction score
goofy8275 said:
I'm reading "The Chronicles of Narnia". The whole thing (five books) is in one 1000 page-or something like that book.

Just FYI, actually there are seven books in the Chronicles of Narnia. So you can enjoy two more!

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just FYI, actually there are seven books in the Chronicles of Narnia. So you can enjoy two more!

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF
Interesting, I think mine only has five. I'll check again. Maybe the rest of the table of contents was on the other page...
Oh well, more reading material for moi!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Interesting, I think mine only has five. I'll check again. Maybe the rest of the table of contents was on the other page...
Oh well, more reading material for moi!

I believe The Magician's Nephew and The Last Battle were tacked on several years after the first five were written. Storyline wise they are the first and last, respectively.

Many older collections don't include them.

The Horse's Boy has always been my favorite of the series.

Edit: That should have been The Horse and His Boy. Must be time to re-read the series.

Last edited:

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I believe The Magician's Nephew and The Last Battle were tacked on several years after the first five were written. Storyline wise they are the first and last, respectively.

Many older collections don't include them.

The Horse's Boy has always been my favorite of the series.
I guess I miscounted, just checked again and it does have seven.

Most reactions