What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you reading now?

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Columbine by Dave Cullen. Downloaded the 36 page sample in iBooks, read them in one sitting, and then bought the book when I reached page 37. Great book so far.

PatS

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Downloaded "unbroken " after seeing it mentioned here. Read it most of the night. Very deep and informative.

jhbrowning54

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have several books going:

The Truth about the Shroud of Turin by Robert K. Wilcox
The Sign, the Shroud of Turin and the Secret of the Resurrection by Thomas de Wesselow
Jerusalem by Simon Sebag Montefore

As you can tell, I am bit obsessed with the Shroud of Turin and early church history generally.

Regards,
Jeff

cabledoc62

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just finished 100 issues of The Walking Dead comics. So awesome, I read almost non stop

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Other books I'm reading are Soul Caffeine, a devotional I found in iBooks, and Boundaries In Dating which my friend lent me.

Someone19

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Columbine by Dave Cullen. Downloaded the 36 page sample in iBooks, read them in one sitting, and then bought the book when I reached page 37. Great book so far.

I've never heard of the book or the author before and so I went ahead and downloaded the sample via iBooks after reading your post, and I'm glad I did! It's very interesting and hard to put down once you start reading. I bought the book right after I finished reading the sample. Does it get even more compelling as the story progresses?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most reactions