What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you reading now?

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Currently on book 6 of 38 of the Discworld series by Terry Pratchett. I will complete the series eventually!

Proud owner of a 32GB wifi iPad2 iOS5.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm catching up on my Elizabeth George books of Inspector Linley. She has another one out this month. Can't wait to read it!

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

aecardenas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
anthonycardenas.blogspot.com
As usual, I'm reading way too many books at the same time:
New:
Steven Erikson's Dust of Dreams (book nine of the Malazan Book of the Fallen series)
Robert MacCammon's A Boy's Life
Arthur Slade's Dust
Gary Brandner's The Howling

Re-Reading:
Clive Barker's Damnation Game
Joseph Campbell's Power of Myth (such wisdom in these interviews)
Franz Kafka's The Trial (the Breon Mitchell translation)

And between all of this I'm working, raising two girls and trying to be a good husband...I have to find time to work on my own novels and screenplays. :)

MadChef

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The Strain: Book One of The Strain Trilogy

I'm addicted to vampire books, my secret guilty pleasure, I've read some good ones so far this year.
I like that many are in a series of books.

☮ ♥ 

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Along with my usual mysteries and garden books I just read Final jeopardy, man vs. machine and the quest to know everything. I'm just starting Thinking fast and slow by Daniel Kahneman. All the critics reviews and review publications gave it top reviews. Some of the reviews on amazon were not so great. I'll give it a try.

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
John Cheever's "The Swimmer". The movie treatment of the story, starring Burt Lancaster, is excellent.
AA
image-78013275.jpg

kitkat3709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm reading "FDR, Dewey and the Election of 1944" by David M. Jordan. Believe it or not, it was not a foregone conclusion that FDR had the election cinched. Good reading. And I am also reading too many books at one time. I plan to read Steven King's newest book next: 11/22/63.

Sent from my iPad2 32 3G Black :)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts