What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Using the free Wi-Fi at Heathrow airport, waiting for our departure.

Wondering why so many Scots are in London today.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Using the free Wi-Fi at Heathrow airport, waiting for our departure.

Wondering why so many Scots are in London today.

The football. England v Scotland takes place at Wembley kicks off at 8.00 PM this evening.

I hope you enjoyed your London visit. You are Going home to rest, perhaps

Sent from my iPad using iPF

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Richard could you give a smile to our cousin Josephine while you are in Heathrow? she's flying out this AM to come to see us.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey Richard could you give a smile to our cousin Josephine while you are in Heathrow? she's flying out this AM to come to see us.

Hi Dianne, I'd love to but won't be there. ;). Perhaps Johanne can - unless she's gone now.

Was your cousin here on holiday?

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sorry...I was reading posts to quickly ang it was J?A? Who was at Heathrow at the same time our cousin was flying from London to come visit us her Canadian cousins.She hasn't been here for 30 years and we are excited to see her in person rather than on screen.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
sorry...I was reading posts to quickly ang it was J?A? Who was at Heathrow at the same time our cousin was flying from London to come visit us her Canadian cousins.She hasn't been here for 30 years and we are excited to see her in person rather than on screen.

That's fantastic Dianne,

I'm sure you will all have a great time - 30 years worth of catching up to do!

Brilliant. :)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The football. England v Scotland takes place at Wembley kicks off at 8.00 PM this evening.

I hope you enjoyed your London visit. You are Going home to rest, perhaps

We supposed it would be something like this.
Of course we enjoyed our visit! :) It was way too short. :-( We'd have needed more than a week!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

I was at Heathrow. Sorry, but that airport is really huge. I'm in doubt if I'd seen her, even if I had read your post.

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I've been told of it's vastness...I should have said:):)To bad you could have spent the day smiling at harried looking travellers.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Waiting for the Paul McCartney concert to start.

image-258269259.jpg

image-444836489.jpg image-2109242145.jpg image-3244315108.jpg

Last edited:

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I love them! They were all the rage when we went down a few years ago! .........

I bet they have some really cool UK vinyls, Richard! If you do go, can you share a picture?

Next year, I will look for one from Aussie! If I find, I will airmail it to you, leelai! :)

I couldn't see any vinyls in the Bromley store. This is what is shown on the UK Disney store site.....

image-363952930.jpg

The store is pushing Pixar. There are also nice looking vintage style Mickey and Minnie back packs tee shirts etc.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Last edited:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I couldn't see any vinyls in the Bromley store. This is what is shown on the UK Disney store site.....

View attachment 46796

The store is pushing Pixar. There are also nice looking vintage style Mickey and Minnie back packs tee shirts etc.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Oh that's too bad that vinyls weren't available at the Bromley store! The vinyls online are the same here in the States!

Thanks for checking, Richard!

Most reactions

Latest posts