What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm about to watch last night's Top Gear showcasing the best of British.

The show is meant to have been brilliant.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

And, IMO, it was.

Apparently the BBC put on a programme about the German car industry immediately after Top Gear. Jeremy Clarkson was NOT amused!

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
And, IMO, it was.

Apparently the BBC put on a programme about the German car industry immediately after Top Gear. Jeremy Clarkson was NOT amused!

My favourite Top Gear was when they were in Alabama and they had painted things on the sides of their cars to rile up the locals, it was hilarious, they were stoned by locals at one point.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm totally annoyed. I tried messaging my mum and my ipad asked me for my password 18 times until I got mad! I have restarted the iPad 3x now. What the bloomin hell is going on? Is there something I should be checking??? I haven't changed my password recently. I can't access my iMessages now. I have to restart every time I go in there?? Help?? Anyone???

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm totally annoyed. I tried messaging my mum and my ipad asked me for my password 18 times until I got mad! I have restarted the iPad 3x now. What the bloomin hell is going on? Is there something I should be checking??? I haven't changed my password recently. I can't access my iMessages now. I have to restart every time I go in there?? Help?? Anyone???

My friends here in the Philippines are experiencing the same thing. You're not alone.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I went onto the apple ID website and they say your password has to be 8 letters. Well, mine has never been 8? I can access itunes, apple ID site but when it asks me all the verification questions, I can't remember the answers? I've saved them but can't remember where. What happens now? Is this something to do with the me.com closing down?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I went onto the apple ID website and they say your password has to be 8 letters. Well, mine has never been 8? I can access itunes, apple ID site but when it asks me all the verification questions, I can't remember the answers? I've saved them but can't remember where. What happens now? Is this something to do with the me.com closing down?

If you have a rescue email address, you can choose to send an email to it to reset your security questions. Otherwise you'll need to contact iTunes Store support: http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score

My password has always been 8 characters so I'm not sure what has happened there?

As you have iMessage on your MBA (called Messages) you have 90 days of free phone support so I would give Apple a call.

The Archangel

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

My Apple ID password is only 7 letters long too Hayles, I don't know when it changed but when I opened another account they did ask for it to be 8 and I can't remember exactly but I do think it had to have a Capital letter or numeral in it too.

As Gab says get in touch with Apple.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Apple ID password is only 7 letters long too Hayles, I don't know when it changed but when I opened another account they did ask for it to be 8 and I can't remember exactly but I do think it had to have a Capital letter or numeral in it too.

As Gab says get in touch with Apple.

When I first set up my Apple ID and password back in June of 2011, it had to be 8 characters long, including at least 1 capital letter and number.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well I've changed my password but it won't accept the change in my iPad. It works on the MBA and my iPhone though. How annoying. Is there something I could have changed without realising it? I've verified it on iTunes as well. It's just affecting iMessages and FaceTime on iPad only. 8 digits for password but my new new password has 9 with a capital and numbers. ?????

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Me.com is closing down ?When?

It was closed last year. You should have received an email, informing you about it and asking you to move to iCloud.
Me.com storage will be closed in September. See "News" forum.

Last edited:

Dedzdedz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Working and reading posts in IPF

Attachments

• image-2025310413.jpg
    image-2025310413.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 160

Most reactions

Latest posts