What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How inconsiderate of those Cylons AA.

Yes, it is sweltering isn't it? No breeze at all.
Where are you off to? Somewhere equally hot, I expect?

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
Desperately wishing for Chinese food and a chick flick to appear in front of me....

AdmiralAdama said:
That's what iTunes is for.

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

I didn't know you could use iTunes to order Chinese food. :D

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
ATTENTION,SPOILER ALERT!!!

I love the scene where the United Nations mission to the moon discovers a British flag and the note claiming the Moon for Queen Victoria.

Here's the trailer.
YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO9XjCM6tB8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Great link, Scifan. The trouble is, you have encouraged me to watch Quatermass and the Pit - a link to the entire original set of episodes is there. I was riveted to the TV when that was first shown. :) :) :)

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

spencerrcb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Taking a break, drinking some water after washing "Her" car, trimming the rose bushes and now going downstairs to mount my daughter's winter tires in the garage. Sure hope that my iPad comes today.:)

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Reading Ria's inspirational message on AVAAZ, and checking whether my reply was sent OK.

stranding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Watching the Olympics on telly.

Sent from my fantastically, wonderful iPhone using iPF

I'm back watching the olympics after The Retuning! (Mutters & moans about this telly hasn't picked up nearly as many as the other one...a matter of HUNDREDS of channels)

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Am really really tired. Been a driver for my cousin who just arrived this morning from the US. She has only 15 days for a vacation. Well, she did the same for me when I was in California. Nytnyt friends.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We are watching BBC1's Olympic build up programme from the Olympic Park :)

The clanger episode has just been played :D

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Am really really tired. Been a driver for my cousin who just arrived this morning from the US. She has only 15 days for a vacation. Well, she did the same for me when I was in California. Nytnyt friends.

Most Americans don't get much time off, and some are afraid to take the time they do have, because they're worried about their jobs.

Most reactions

Latest posts