What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Using something akin to voodoo to see if I can virtually compel any iPF members to break away from the Olympics programming to take at shot at the current "What Is It" challenge.

Problem is I don't know what anyone looks like so the stick-pin dolls I'm using are based on my best guess.

Let me know if you inexplicably experience an odd moment.

;)

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
Using something akin to voodoo to see if I can virtually compel any iPF members to break away from the Olympics programming to take at shot at the current "What Is It" challenge.

Problem is I don't know what anyone looks like so the stick-pin dolls I'm using are based on my best guess.

Let me know if you inexplicably experience an odd moment.

;)

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Actually laughed out loud Admiral!

iPad 2 3G 64gb

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Taking a photo of the roadwork that is finally completed. The road was opened today!!

image-423965195.jpg

jenntill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
trying to figure out how to up load contacts from verizon to ipad...found an app but it doesn't use wifi....and reading these forums to find out cool stuff!!!!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Richard Brown said:
Gently waking up after enjoying the Olympic opening ceremony.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Wasn't it just wonderful Richard......you must be so proud, I know I am and I'm not English....well actually I am, a small part!

iPad 2 3G 64gb

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
leelai said:
Wasn't it just wonderful Richard......you must be so proud, I know I am and I'm not English....well actually I am, a small part!

iPad 2 3G 64gb

Yes, I am. Thank you Leelai. I'm so happy you enjoyed the viewing. The news bulletins are full of praises.

I have just purchased a block of 5 tickets to see the Paralympic Athletics in September. I have opted to go up to the Olympic Park to pick up the tickets. Any excuse to go there ;)

Last edited:

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Richard Brown said:
Yes, I am. Thank you Leelai. I'm so happy you enjoyed the viewing. The news bulletins are full of praises.

I have just purchased a block of 5 tickets to see the Paralympic Athletics in September. I have opted to go up to the Olympic Park to pick up the tickets. Any excuse to go there ;)

Just got up after staying up to watch the opening ceremony, it was just so incredible and not what a lot of people expected I bet.

I loved the way it reflected this country's people and music though the decades and the finale of young athletes lighting the torch was totally unexpected.

An awesome start to the Olympics :)

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
darkangelwitch said:
Just got up after staying up to watch the opening ceremony, it was just so incredible and not what a lot of people expected I bet.

I loved the way it reflected this country's people and music though the decades and the finale of young athletes lighting the torch was totally unexpected.

An awesome start to the Olympics :)

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

I totally agree with you Darkangelwitch.

At the risk of boring everyone, don't forget the thread "the London Olympics 2012".

BTW where can I get one of those winged bike suits? ;)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Richard Brown said:

Our papers and TV are also full of praise, everyone's talking about it! I loved how the Queen took part, that was just so special ;)

And what a wonderful idea for the flame!

You must be excited about the Paralympics and yes a very clever idea to pick them up...all those photo opportunities!

iPad 2 3G 64gb

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
leelai said:
Our papers and TV are also full of praise, everyone's talking about it! I loved how the Queen took part, that was just so special ;)

And what a wonderful idea for the flame!

You must be excited about the Paralympics and yes a very clever idea to pick them up...all those photo opportunities!

iPad 2 3G 64gb

I really enjoyed the whole thing. I'd love to know how Danny Boyle pitched that James Bond idea to the Queen......that has to be one of the ultimate fly on the wall moments!

I did notice that some of the Aussie press criticised some of the Australian athletes.....unfairly in my opinion, this is their moment so if they get a little boisterous so what, they were having a good time so good for them!

The Archangel

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
I really enjoyed the whole thing. I'd love to know how Danny Boyle pitched that James Bond idea to the Queen......that has to be one of the ultimate fly on the wall moments!

I did notice that some of the Aussie press criticised some of the Australian athletes.....unfairly in my opinion, this is their moment so if they get a little boisterous so what, they were having a good time so good for them!

The Archangel

If the Aussie athletes did not get boisterous then they would not be Aussie, they were having fun and good on them - it was great to see so many of the competitors really getting into the spirit. How about the the wellies and umbrella contingent (can't remember which country) but certainly gave me a good giggle.

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:

The Archangel

Yes I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall during the negotiations with the Queen....but what a surprise! Just loved it and her!

I must have missed the Aussie press criticizing, I'm getting mighty unhappy with the way journalists are sensationalizing everything, it's just plain grubby reporting!
The athletes work damn hard and do deserve to enjoy their moments!

And I'm loving your city Gab! We've been getting some wonderful coverage of London....I must go there one day!!!

iPad 2 3G 64gb

Most reactions

Latest posts