What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
At the spa !!!!

Sent from my Tricked Out Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4 Tethered to iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update From NYC!!! using iPF

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Thanks tlbaker. Yes, he was just a kitten, 10 months old. He used to jump on the kitchen door and tables but he was clumsy. He must have fallen and hit his head because his walking started to go wrong and then he fell off my husbands lap and he went into convulsions. The vet at first said he had a fractured pelvis and I had to rest him but when I took him back on Tuesday after Easter, another vet said he had CH as well which is why he was not walking very well. He just went downhill after that but I thought it was CH and thought the pelvis needed to mend. Lots of rest. I got home on Tuesday and he was floppy. Took him to be put to sleep. Vet got it wrong but right decision in the end. He is now resting near my favourite rose, Chinatown.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Awhhh!!!! So sorry for your loss!!! These sudden deaths are the worst. He was just a baby boy. ;'(

Sent from my Tricked Out Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4 Tethered to iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update From NYC!!! using iPF

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
At the spa !!!!

Yeah, Whatever--Thelma!! :D

Just kidding--enjoy!! Drink a cucumber drink for all of us in mind, ok?

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Hoping Fox TV will give FRINGE one more season. And downloading last night's MAD MEN episode to my iPad.
AA
image-486703715.jpg

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Yeah, Whatever--Thelma!! :D

Just kidding--enjoy!! Drink a cucumber drink for all of us in mind, ok?

Ha ha!!! I had a good day!! Thx!!

Most reactions

Latest posts