What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At a Korean cafe, having corn tea and some sort of mystery cream pastry that's oh so good, but undoubtedly oh so bad for my arteries.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
High fives girls!

I'm watching my disabled cat walk drunkenly across the carpet. He was much better this morning but sleeping all day has stiffened him up. Poor thing. It's heartbreaking.

Sent from my fantastically, wonderful iPhone using iPF

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Killing time in the hotel with my mom before we head down for champagne, catch a cab, go to dinner, and then see Blue Man Group!

@skimonkey: it's sunny, but a little chilly! Yes, just came for two days during my spring break (I'm a teacher)

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love Netflix. Seems like a bargain to me.

Drinking chai with loads of ginger, which my husband has been adding lately. Tastes and smells great.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Killing time in the hotel with my mom before we head down for champagne, catch a cab, go to dinner, and then see Blue Man Group!

@skimonkey: it's sunny, but a little chilly! Yes, just came for two days during my spring break (I'm a teacher)

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Well have fun and enjoy your time with your mom!

Most reactions

Latest posts