What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I tried checking for the update on my iPhone and I got the error, twice. I'm sure everyone and their brother is trying to get update as well. I can wait and see how everyone else does.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've downloaded the iOS 9.2 update to my iPad 4 and it's currently installing itself. It's already on my iPhone 6 Plus and iPad Air 2. I'm also downloading the El Capitan update to my MacBook Pro.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've downloaded the iOS 9.2 update to my iPad 4 and it's currently installing itself. It's already on my iPhone 6 Plus and iPad Air 2. I'm also downloading the El Capitan update to my MacBook Pro.
I'll have to update my MacBook tomorrow, when I come home. It's too late now.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just finished the Apple Watch update; it took about 45 minutes, most of that time was for installing the update on the watch.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Riding the bus on the way home from work.:)
image.jpeg

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Finally brought the Christmas tree up and getting ready to decorate. Wish it wasn't so late to do this, but there's just not enough time in a day.

Here's the angel I will put it. It's been with me for at least 15 years. My sister gave it to me when I bought my first home many years ago! :)

image.jpeg

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Finally brought the Christmas tree up and getting ready to decorate. Wish it wasn't so late to do this, but there's just not enough time in a day.

Here's the angel I will put it. It's been with me for at least 15 years. My sister gave it to me when I bought my first home many years ago! :)

View attachment 69421
That's lovely! I'm sure it has pride of place on your Christmas tree every year.

Most reactions

Latest posts