What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Making homemade wonton soup for dinner tonight!
That sounds delish ski! We're going into the city tomorrow to the Central Market shopping for goodies. Now I know what I'm having at the International Food Pavilion. I just love those dumplings with rice noodles and that lovely hot chicken broth :)
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That sounds delish ski! We're going into the city tomorrow to the Central Market shopping for goodies. Now I know what I'm having at the International Food Pavilion. I just love those dumplings with rice noodles and that lovely hot chicken broth :)
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

Yummy Andrew! My homemade wontons surprisingly held up. Next time I will make it with rice noodles. Just so good to have a nice bowl of soup. Something light for a change. Hope you have a great time at the Food Pavilion--take pics if it's not too late. Love seeing pics of different foods. It inspires me! :)

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yummy Andrew! My homemade wontons surprisingly held up. Next time I will make it with rice noodles. Just so good to have a nice bowl of soup. Something light for a change. Hope you have a great time at the Food Pavilion--take pics if it's not too late. Love seeing pics of different foods. It inspires me! :)
Thanks ski, I'm sure they were great. Gosh I didn't even think of taking a camera this morning, I was just looking forward to the meal and a big slice of my favourite King Island soft Brie cheese and some cheese kranskis to buy, among other things, at the market afterwards.:D
Spring is just around the corner here but there will be plenty of chilly days yet. I'll make a point of taking a pic of that lovely steaming bowl, sprinkled with bits of fresh coriander leaf next time. I want some more right now!:)
Andrew

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks ski, I'm sure they were great. Gosh I didn't even think of taking a camera this morning, I was just looking forward to the meal and a big slice of my favourite King Island soft Brie cheese and some cheese kranskis to buy, among other things, at the market afterwards.:D
Spring is just around the corner here but there will be plenty of chilly days yet. I'll make a point of taking a pic of that lovely steaming bowl, sprinkled with bits of fresh coriander leaf next time. I want some more right now!:)
Andrew

It's still hard for me to understand that you are in your winter season while it's summer here in the U.S. We are actually going up to the Lake for the annual Cheeseburger Festival. Looking forward to a juicy hamburger, cold brew and some great festival music! :)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Waiting for something.:)
image.png

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
And done. A jam packed event. I really thought they'd split up the iPad and iPhone announcements, like they usually do; but they packed it all together into two hours; of which the iPhone was, if not a low point, not the most interesting either.

iOS 9 and El Capitan got little more than incidental side notes; and a release date for iOS 9. Sept 16th, if I remember correctly.

Most reactions

Latest posts