What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've read a little bit about them when I saw your pictures, because I didn't even know they existed, so I know they are "old".

When did you get it?
I bought it on eBay in 2006. It came originally from Japan and was imported into the U.S. By a company that re-manufactures them and sells them on eBay and from their website.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My daughter prefers "her" former iPad 2, so I'm setting it up for her now, and exchanging it for the iPad mini again, which I'll use from now on (again).

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Watching the Timbits hockey game during intermission at the Pats game.
image.jpg

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm watching the pre-game warmup at the Pats hockey game and waiting for the unveiling of the new centre ice scoreboard.
image.jpg
image.jpg

GDsunshine

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Searching movie player for my iPad Air ... Need help anyone ... Which is best app I can buy. Thanks [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I can't believe this thread is still around. I created it back in 2011, maybe early 2012. Well, OKAY, what am I doing ... Going through this site, downloaded outlook for iPad, watching stuff on DVR with my Yorkie Miles by my side waiting for me to say lets go to bed lol. Current time is 12:33AM EST.

Sent from my WiFi Only Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using Tapatalk HD

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't believe this thread is still around. I created it back in 2011, maybe early 2012. Well, OKAY, what am I doing ... Going through this site, downloaded outlook for iPad, watching stuff on DVR with my Yorkie Miles by my side waiting for me to say lets go to bed lol. Current time is 12:33AM EST.

Sent from my WiFi Only Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using Tapatalk HD

Yes, this has been an active thread since you started it way back when!

Me-I am also going though the forum while waiting for American Idol to come on. Just finished having dinner at Buddy's Pizza with a ice cold beer to finish it off! Dellish! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts