What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It was stopping and starting as well as freezing for most who were watching it via the Apple site.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It was a stop/go/replay nightmare for a while. Held together for me for the Apple Watch part, then I had to reload to listen to U2.

For a while I nearly lost my temper, but I"m good now. Worst streamed Apple Keynote I've ever seen.

Probably going to buy an Apple Watch. It does pretty much everything I wanted a watch-like wearable to do, and with a better interface than any I imagined. But, at $350 it's a good thing it's still a few months from availability. I'll have time to cool down and think it through carefully.

Now, 6 or 6 Plus? Probably the Plus, but I'll still need to have one in hand to make up my mind for sure.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I lost my temper at a point and turned off, but then my curiosity predominated and I turned it on again.

The Apple Watch sounds interesting, but as I understand it, I'd need an iPhone to use it, which I don't have and probably won't buy the next months. My SGS3 is still working great. No need to dump it.

I'd also like to know the size of the Plus compared to my Android phone.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Listening to the news and the anchor is saying Smart phones might be banned in Vancouver! Most people have the person on the line's voice coming thru the radio here! I don't see anything wrong with that![emoji79]

:) Peace begins with a smile :)
- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sitting in my truck outside a Verizon store, hoping to get a new iPhone 6 or 6 plus.

It's looking good so far. Only one person has been crazier than me, going all out with a sleeping bag, so I'm second in line.

It is 4:40 am.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks good.
If I needed to buy a new smartphone, that's the one I would get too. Good luck!

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Home again.

I got the iPhone 6 plus, space grey. It's a good thing I went early. They only had three 6 pluses, one in each color.

I'm now waiting for all the apps to restore from the iCloud backup, and going through the needed password tweaks to re-add my secondary email accounts.

Just used Touch ID to unlock the iPhone for the very first time. Yes!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Home again.

I got the iPhone 6 plus, space grey. It's a good thing I went early. They only had three 6 pluses, one in each color.

I'm now waiting for all the apps to restore from the iCloud backup, and going through the needed password tweaks to re-add my secondary email accounts.

Just used Touch ID to unlock the iPhone for the very first time. Yes!
Congratulations on your new iPhone!

To adapt an old saying; The early buyer gets the 6 plus. Did the two ahead of you get the other 6 pluses?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Congratulations on your new iPhone!

To adapt an old saying; The early buyer gets the 6 plus. Did the two ahead of you get the other 6 pluses?

Only one person ahead of me was thinking about the 6 Plus, but I think he got the 6. Maybe both, since he was getting two, one for his wife.

The woman next in line got the gold. I have no idea who got the silver.

Most reactions

Latest posts