What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Hayles66 said:
Did you pay for the BBC app?

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Not yet. It's a payroll week at work (I'm the keeper of the sharp pencils) and I've got two projects I'm wrapping up. When the next quiet stretch hits I'll get the BBC app, $8.99 for a month. Don't want a lot of distractions while I give it a workout.

I'm disappointed the BBC hasn't posted all seasons of "Waking the Dead". It's available on Netflix Canada but only up to Season 5.
I miss Mel and Frankie. Wish they hadn't left the series.

AA

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is BBC app the only one you can get or can you get ITV app as well? I watch both of them equally. Downton Abbey and Great Expectations were my must-see program's at Xmas.

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
About to catch-up on LAW & ORDER U.K., using the CityTv app for iPad.

AA

Law and Order SVU. DVR last night and the blankety, blank, blank thing cut off the last 15 minutes of the show. Uugggghhhhhh.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01Update From NYC using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
I just visited the ITV site. It won't let me download the player and it doesn't show up in my iPad APP menu.

AA
Aww. That's a shame!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mr.Woppit said:
Currently spooning my Great Dane. Not sexual, just how we lay around. I love my Dane.

*** U.S. Federal Prisoner Transportation Services. Director of U.S. Fed. Pr. Tr. ***

Please post a piccie on our Post your pet thread!

I'm coughing and listening to Best thing you never had by Beyonce. I'm also reading my book on my iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts