What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Took Milesy out for his first walk and park visit today!!! At first he was crying a bit getting into his carrier as every time we leave the house it's always for some yucky vet visit especially since he got neutered on Monday and was not feeling well that day - between surgery and car sickness ... poor thing. Now he's "plumb tuckered out" lol!!! He enjoyed the outdoors and exercise.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update From NYC!!! using iPF.net

How fun was that!! Wasn't it just beautiful out TLB? I cleaned out my flowerbeds today it was so nice out!!

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
How fun was that!! Wasn't it just beautiful out TLB? I cleaned out my flowerbeds today it was so nice out!!

Yes,it was a beautiful day. I think Miles was pleasantly surprised!! Cleaning out flower beds sounds wonderful as well!! I suppose I could be doing that at my apt. If I was on the beautification committee ;)

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update From NYC!!! using iPF.net

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
March madness-watching all the upsets in college basketball!! Go Baylor! Go Kansas!

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been mia lol Happy late bday Moon!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
How long have you been a professional driver?
How many kilometers have you logged, total?

AA

27 years. I dread to think. A couple of million, I suppose.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
Wow. That's a tour. Plus the responsibility that goes with the profession.
Bonus for us that you share your globe trotting.

AA

Thinking about it, that should probably be a couple million miles. I've done 300,000 km in the last 3 years and this is not a high mileage job that I have now.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thinking about it, that should probably be a couple million miles. I've done 300,000 km in the last 3 years and this is not a high mileage job that I have now.

Hundreds. Where do you want to go? I'm limited to North America and Europe, but you can pick my brains.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hundreds. Where do you want to go? I'm limited to North America and Europe, but you can pick my brains.

Cool. Nowhere in particular. I take a lot of random road trips and am more interested in utility-type apps, like iExit, which shows you what services are off each exit and such. If you had a top 20 list of such apps, what would be on the list for the U.S.?

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cool. Nowhere in particular. I take a lot of random road trips and am more interested in utility-type apps, like iExit, which shows you what services are off each exit and such. If you had a top 20 list of such apps, what would be on the list for the U.S.?

Don't know, really. I've never really used computer systems for getting around. I've been driving so long that I'm still stuck in the good old days of reading maps, asking directions and guess-work. I was looking at a map once of Utrecht in Holland, trying to figure out where the industrial area was likely to be, and ended up driving round the university. A campus cop helped me out that day, basically so he could get my truck off his patch.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Given time and money, I would look at the Alaska Highway from beginning to end. I travel the first 300 miles regularly, and have been as far as Whitehorse in the Yukon, but I think it would be a blast to drive all the way to Fairbanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts