What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yum, Girl Scout cookies.

I was curious and found a Wikipedia entry: Girl Scout cookie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I haven't received mine yet, but I don't see my order person all the time.

The interesting thing this year was being able to order and donate cookies to members of the U.S. military. That was a smart marketing move.

Last year, I loaded the Girl Scout cookie app on iPad -- it finds the closest cookie sales near you. I will have to see whether it's working already this season.

Reaction score
Trying to install Linux on this old laptop -.- it's giving me trouble lol

Attachments

• image-3916072140.jpg
    image-3916072140.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 137

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am at home relaxing after quite a dreadful week, but at least I survived it. I'm listening to Adiemus 2 by Karl Jenkins, and a more beautiful piece of music for simple relaxation cannot exist.

Trust everything was OK big rig wise Kevin and you are getting back to your bright-eyed and bushy-tailed mode. I guess the cold hasn't helped either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The OB said:
Trust everything was OK big rig wise Kevin and you are getting back to your bright-eyed and bushy-tailed mode. I guess the cold hasn't helped either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ditto.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yum, Girl Scout cookies.

I was curious and found a Wikipedia entry: Girl Scout cookie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I haven't received mine yet, but I don't see my order person all the time.

The interesting thing this year was being able to order and donate cookies to members of the U.S. military. That was a smart marketing move.

Last year, I loaded the Girl Scout cookie app on iPad -- it finds the closest cookie sales near you. I will have to see whether it's working already this season.

Thanks for posting that Kaykaykay. Interesting to read about the history and also which cookies have been discontinued. There were a few I vaguely recall buying one year, but not repeating the following year.

My favs are Thin Mints, Tagalongs and Short Breads! Now, I need to find my girlfriend and see if she's selling any this year...or will need to find the app! :)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for posting that Kaykaykay. Interesting to read about the history and also which cookies have been discontinued. There were a few I vaguely recall buying one year, but not repeating the following year.

My favs are Thin Mints, Tagalongs and Short Breads! Now, I need to find my girlfriend and see if she's selling any this year...or will need to find the app! :)

I had no idea there were so many varieties. I've clearly led a deprived Girl Scout cookie diet that needs supplementing!

I checked the app and sales haven't begun in my area. I checked a few zip codes, and it looks like start dates can vary by a week or two.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I had no idea there were so many varieties. I've clearly led a deprived Girl Scout cookie diet that needs supplementing!

I checked the app and sales haven't begun in my area. I checked a few zip codes, and it looks like start dates can vary by a week or two.

It must start out West then, since Houdini received his already. I just texted my girlfriend...though she must still be asleep, haven't heard from her.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
It would feel even better if I didn't have to shovel about 6" of snow from my sidewalk after it quits snowing.:(

Ooh.....that's a lot of snow. :O

You can shovel it my way if you like, I could sure use some, the pool is more like a big bathtub lately. ;)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
leelai said:
Ooh.....that's a lot of snow. :O

You can shovel it my way if you like, I could sure use some, the pool is more like a big bathtub lately. ;)

It's the light fluffy kind, this time.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It must start out West then, since Houdini received his already. I just texted my girlfriend...though she must still be asleep, haven't heard from her.

Houdini must have a hookup, because the California zips I checked haven't started sales yet.

Most reactions

Latest posts