What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Watching more snow come down in Saskatoon.

image-2744142517.jpg

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Speaking if snow some of our formers are facing, today I switched on the air conditioner at work for over an hour, that's how hot it was around 2pm onwards. Yesterday we used the fan only and it helped but today the fan on its own could not cope

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep, come weekend it will get cold, you must have had heavy fog in your area Hayley for the past few days ?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We have had a bit of mist yes. I'm working later lately due to a fellow colleague being off sick. It's hard work. I get home about 6ish now.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that you have to work late Hayley, hope it changes soon. I am looking foreward to the clock change this weekend, the extra hour in bed will help lol

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yugh! I'm glad I live here in balmy England.
It's a toasty 6°C down to -9°C (however there are places lower)
Sent from my new iPad using iPF

oouell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice question: what are people doing right now! I checking it! I will have to come again.....

why i m here, principaly is to see if some people are having the same problem than me, on ipad 2 wifi, about not seeing any messages in MAIL, since ios6 update.....snif none

Most reactions

Latest posts