What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Listening to builders pound dirt before pouring the cement floor of the crawl space below the new room. Things you don't know before you start an addition!

image-3798545870.jpg

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh I rememeber the fond memories of going through 1-year of remodeling and construction with our home.

All the sounds, dust and people coming through will pass soon and you will enjoy your new addition, Czevski! :)

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sitting around while the plumbers are sorting out blocked pipework. Some tank insulation got drawn into the cold water down services.

The plumbers arrived 40 minutes early, while I was buying the newspaper. The early arrival was impressive :)

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

stranding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Richard Brown said:
Sitting around while the plumbers are sorting out blocked pipework. Some tank insulation got drawn into the cold water down services.

The plumbers arrived 40 minutes early, while I was buying the newspaper. The early arrival was impressive :)

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Are you in need of some restorative singalonging?:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Loved that answer Kay. We say here, been there and got the t-shirt.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

andersv3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking on a new iPad cover it's very nice.

Moderation Notice:This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules No External Links

Last edited by a moderator:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Simples! As our meerkats on tv ad would say. I think Kay has the answer - Been there! Done that! Never again! Couldn't put it more plainer than that. Great t-shirt quote started.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
hayles66 said:
simples! As our meerkats on tv ad would say. I think kay has the answer - been there! Done that! Never again! Couldn't put it more plainer than that. Great t-shirt quote started.

Sent from my new ipad using ipf

+ p i t a ?

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts