What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are the best iPad puzzle games?

philomaniac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
try AYA and the cubes of light, its a jump and run like puzzle game in on a 3d cube. very fun to play

ivkoni

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For puzzle apps you must try

Bloxie
Red Mix
Blue Mix
TJam

you can play demo versions of these games online at zmeiko.com

geoff_182

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hierogrid

Check out an app i made called Hierogrid, it is a fun little puzzle game. The full version is $0.99 but there is also a free version if you just want to try it out without all the features. Right now there is no ipad version and it is not selling too well, but if the sales were to go up im sure I could find the time for an upgrade to a universal app.

-Geoff

Greenstone Games

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there, I'm a developer and just joined this forum yesterday... You might like our new puzzle game, which was a huge job to make!

Here's a link and some screen shots:

Difficulty level: some challenges are VERY EASY and some are EXTREMELY ADVANCED

Free download:

Proverbidioms for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Screen Shots:

mza_1678816948957808783.480x480-75.jpg
mzl.jfdiowax.480x480-75.jpg

mza_1937049986343145804.480x480-75.jpg

Free download:

Proverbidioms for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Last edited:

gopherfighter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well if you like sudoku Sudoku by Pennypop is one of the best puzzle games i've ever played. I hate all other sudoku games cuz they're so gross but this one is gorgeous trust me.

spaghetti head

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been playing Rinth Island and I find it to be challenging, but not enough to make my brain hurt.

Last edited:

Creature

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cut the robe, feed me oil and world of goo!
Not really puzzle games but worth mentioning

nicnacnoo78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Blockwick is my very favourite and Atomic fusion but my friend loves Fuzzy Logic!

spaghetti head

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Blockwick is my very favourite and Atomic fusion but my friend loves Fuzzy Logic!

Blockwick looks like it will be interesting. Fuzzy Logic is impossible for someone like me that is color blind. I think that I would also have a color problem with Atomic Fusion.

pielenroy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cowbeam really takes a unique approach to puzzle gameplay. its kind of like the board game Who is it? but with planets :D

Most reactions

Latest posts