What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What app should I use for taking notes with a stylus?

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't wait to get my stylus...I guess we will find out if the Pogo Sketch is decent or not

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the stylus and it seems toi work fine, but i am trying to write right to left and it is not working well whatsoever penultimate. Im going to try smart note as it was just updated and see what happens....

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also worthless. Seems as though the iPad is worthless in general for taking notes if you are either a) left handed or b) writing right to left or c) both.

Anya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dagi Styli

Is boxwave supposed to be the best stylus?

I tried a few styli and so far I think that Dagi is the best. I just got it recently and use it with NoteTaker HD and Noterize apps. It is pretty precise and feels comfortable to write and draw with. Love it!

Crp5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also worthless. Seems as though the iPad is worthless in general for taking notes if you are either a) left handed or b) writing right to left or c) both.

Agreed, another lefty here still looking for solutions. :(

Most reactions