What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the new iPad Help section!

lolagret

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Prophet Rams said:
Guys, i just got an Ipad and it just shows USB Cable & arrow pointing iTunes icon, but i want to get inside and operate it...cant seem to go thru...what must i do

Your gonna have to plug into iTunes to get started..then it should be useable

CTLYankee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WiFi Issues. After cancelling my 3G I started having trouble with my WiFi network at home. I have to turn the wifi off on my ipad and turn it back on in order to connect. It does not always connect when I turn it on although it sees the network. I restored the unit to the factory settings and updated but still have the problem. I do not have issues with either of my laptops. BTW the signal strength always show "excellent" with a better than 10 to 20 mps.

lillou99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad went off and won't turn back on--3 months old

Can't turn it back on---screen is black. I charged it. Hit on start button---still black screen. What now?

brandy31

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help Please. I purchased a 16gb Ipad second hand from a friend and i am having trouble. It wont do anything.....the apple symbol is up and i cant get it off or on. I have tried to reset it and nothing happens. the apple just disappears and reapears again. Whats going on? How do I fix it?

treeguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
O.K guys, I am old, and ya need to be patient with me :) I wanted to download folders from my computer, and I was told to do through I tunes. Now I have several hundred pictures on my new ipad2. I did not want these. How do I delete them. Eventually, I want to download pictures from my pc into specific folders on the ipad, and name those folders. Thanks.

birchdog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple ID on Ipad iTunes

When I try to purchase an App on my iPad, my OLD Apple ID comes up.
How do I change it to my current ID ?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you go to 'Settings', 'Store', 'Account' - on your iPad - you'll be able to log out of your old account and log in to your new account

Tim

Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Let me know how that works for you. I have yet to figure it out. I wish I never changed my ID. I have apps I can't update.

But you can have multiple Apple ID's on one iPad. As long as you don't delete the old Apple ID, there should not be any problem in installing updates. An update for an app bought with the new ID will ask for the password of that account and an update for an app bought with the old ID will ask for the old account's password.

Most reactions

Latest posts