What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the iPad Pro Forum!

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the latest addition of iPadForums dedicated to the newly announced 12.9" Apple iPad Pro!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like we'll have to wait for pre-order availability. There's nothing in the Apple online store about pre-orders. It doesn't appear in the store at all. Maybe the release will be sometime in October.

OP
iDan

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
November is correct. Apple just updated their website with that information.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hurray for the new forum! Now to wait on November (just like Christmas!).

Let's make a deal here: the first one to hear when ordering starts comes back and tells the others. Deal?

Marilyn

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just catching up on all the news from today! Wow looks like the IPad Pro is the real deal! My husband def wants one of these, babies! :)

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
i remember when i pre-ordered my first ipad. the ipad2. my only ever ipad. i was like a kid at Christmas. just couldnt wait. so excited. i even counted the sleeps until release date. Then, even the 4 week slippage in delivery caused me sleepless nights.

i've coped beautifully well with it ever since. it's my business filofax in essence. i dont play games on it, listen to music or watch video. just work stuff and internet. but it's my baby. still is and it still performs fantastically on a day to day bases. i'd literally be lost without it.

but, i do find the screen restrictive. more and more i want more. i'm an artist by trade and so far have never embraced drawing and painting on an ipad. So this time i will. it will be awesomeness. the ability to fluidly use a Pencil for notes and sketching is a dream for me i've previously found not viable.

i'm more excited now than the ipad 2 release!!!!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts